Luxurious accommodation with a pleasant atmosphere & quality personal service
Knightsbury is a gracious Tudor-style home which offers comfortable Rondebosch accommodation for the discerning traveller.
From the moment you walk through the front door into the impressive entrance hall, the elegance and charm of this well loved and meticulously maintained Rondebosch guest house will be apparent. The bustling main road shopping area of Rondebosch, with its abundance of shops, restaurants and pubs is a few minutes leisurely walk away. Your hosts have created a warm and caring ambience and personal attention to detail is evident everywhere.
There is a choice of four tastefully decorated double en-suite bedrooms with colour television, ADSL Internet access, bar fridges, tea and coffee making facilities.
Easy access to the highway ensures a short drive to the city centre, airport, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Newlands cricket and rugby grounds and Groote Schuur Hospital. The Baxter Theatre and the University of Cape Town (UCT) is within walking distance. The Cape Town International Convention Centre and world renowned V&A Waterfront are only 10 minutes away from Knightsbury.
All of our rooms are enjoyed with the following amenities and in-room facilities:
- Full English breakfast – homemade with love using only the freshest ingredients, which are locally sourced and are of the best quality. Includes juice, tea, coffee, freshly made fruit salad, yoghurts, cereals, granolas, breads and a hot breakfast.
- Mini bar fridge in room stocked with complimentary welcome drinks and bottled mineral water
- Tea and coffee making facilities with homemade biscuits and welcome chocolates
- Luxury 100% percale linen
- Luxurious Charlotte Rhys bathroom amenities
- Shaver outlet (220 – 110 volt) and magnified mirrors
- Flat screen, wall mounted TV, satellite television channels and selected radio stations
- Complimentary hi-speed Wi-Fi
- In-room mini safe
- International plugs
- Laundry service on request
- Evening turndown service on request
- Electric blankets, wall heaters and extra blankets to keep you warm in winter.
- No loadshedding! The lights are always on.
- Desk and chair, comfortable beds and en-suite bathrooms (as specified below)
Scottbury and Gillsbury
Knightsbury has two single rooms on the ground floor that are ideal for the single traveller on a short stay. Cosy but with all the amenities. The rooms have a single bed, desk and en-suite bathroom with shower. Maximum occupancy is 1 person.
Shaftsbury and Canterbury
Both double rooms are situated on the 1st floor and are generous sized rooms with queen-sized beds, desk and en-suite bathroom featuring beautiful ball and claw baths. The perfect bath to relax in after a long day! Maximum occupancy is 2 persons.
Nice and quiet room tucked away on the 1st floor. This room features a queen-sized bed, en-suite bathroom with large shower and nice sized desk just in case you have to work. Maximum occupancy is 2 persons.
Located on our top floor naturally with the best view. This air-conditioned room features twin beds, desk, sitting area, en-suite bathroom with shower and a skylight to view the stars while you sleep. A single sleeper couch is available for kiddies. Maximum occupancy is 2 persons and 1 child under 12 years.
Tucked away downstairs with its own private garden entrance, this newly renovated and beautiful room is ideal for longer staying guests who require the use of a kitchenette. This spacious room has twin or queen bed set-up option, en-suite bathroom with shower, desk and direct access to your private parking space. The semi self-catering kitchenette contains a microwave, microwaveable bowls, cutlery, crockery, wine glasses, water glasses and linen napkins. Enjoy watching the nature, birds and the beautiful garden from the comfort of your bed. Maximum occupancy is 2 persons.
Knightsbury Guest House offers luxury 4 star accommodation ...